Monday, August 17, 2009

Welcome to Total Football

Welcome to Total Football.

I have created this blog out of love and necessity. Love, because I love football (or soccer, for the Americans). I love watching it, love playing it and love talking about it. Necessity, because I have seen the deterioration of the beauty of the game through the use of tactics that have sucked the life right out of the Beautiful Game and have turned it into the Boring and Ugly Game. I have spent countless hours watching games that were incredibly boring and unattractive and I could not keep quiet about this anymore, I must speak out!

This is where this blog comes in handy. I hope that this blog will be my outlet to express my own philosophy of the game, comment on games, players, coaches, tactics, etc., and explore the different topics that will come to the fore of the footballing world. Hopefully you, the reader, will enjoy the material presented here and participate in any of the friendly debates that should arise.

Thank you, and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment